Sue Curtis is an Organisational Development Consultant and accredited Human Synergistic Practitioner, who is currently providing Coaching services and Training to businesses across North East of Victoria and Riverina. Sue has over 25 years experience in the Human Resource Management field across a range of industries.
Sue has owned two successful businesses, one with a team of 70 staff. Having been a Director of her own company Sue has a keen understanding of the issues facing business owners and managers today. With a background in business, counselling, training and personal development her focus has been on optimising workplace relationships.
Sue has over 10 years experience as a Trainer and Group Facilitator and working as a Coach. She specialises in Performance Enhancing Coaching with particular emphasis on strengthening Leadership capability and resilience coaching.
Sue is a strong communicator and has an easy rapport with people at all levels, from the Board room to the shop floor. She has provided Leadership and Training across a range of industries including Construction, Financial Services, Manufacturing , Retail and Health. Sue is a particularly engaging facilitator and can often be found conducting leadership and team building workshops, incorporating her natural story telling ability. She enjoys assisting others to discover new insights about themselves and their capabilities. Her positive attitude, enthusiasm and empathy become infectious and contribute to the feeling that you can change and achieve the goals that will make your work and life more enjoyable and satisfying.
- Executive coaching, group facilitation, team coaching
- Program design and development
- Understanding business challenges, and how strategic and HR challenges align to build a strong culture.
- Management Coaching – Senior management, middle management and front line managers
- Work/Life coaching for individuals inside and outside work contexts
Summary of Achievements
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Majoring in Organisational Psychology and Communication Studies
- Intensive Coaching Training & Executive Coaching training completed with Results Coaching Systems
- Executive Coaching with Results Coaching Systems
- Accredited with Human Synergistics in LSI 1 & 2 plus GSI (measuring thinking and behaviour styles)
- Completed Neuroscience and Leadership training with the Neuro-Leadership Institute
- Accredited as an Advanced Practitioner in Conversational Intelligence
- Accredited Advanced DISC Assessor and Facilitator
- Accredited to administer The Resilience At Work Scale (for Individuals, Teams and Leaders)
- Company Director of a health related service Company, employing 70 staff
- Prepared own business for sale after 5 years profitable operation
- Operates a Human Resource Consultancy providing services to small to medium size businesses in the North East region of Victoria
- Human Resource Advisor to Bradmill industries for 5 years
- Founded a national support organization (AAPEC) for women and their families experiencing Pre-eclampsia
- Published a book on the Australian experience of Pre-eclampsia
- Raised two gorgeous, intelligent and resourceful children